Company: Sunsilk Arabia
Striking Lebanese beauty and Founder of Wayed Vintage online boutique, Dana Wolley, is known for her dark features, bold eyebrows, and love of a good lipstick. Moreover, it’s her impossibly glossy mane of raven hair that has us inspired. Such is the impact of her swishy, waist-length locks, that she has become a beauty brand ambassador for the Sunsilk hair care brand.
To discover her secret to strong tresses that shine like glass, read on for Dana Wolley’s top five healthy hair tips.
1. I’m an avid user of the Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. I have been using these products for a couple of years—well before I became their ambassador.
2. I gently heat some coconut oil and thoroughly massage it into my hair and scalp thirty minutes before I shampoo and condition my hair.
3. I always use a hair protection spray before using any heat styling tools on my hair, particularly on the ends to protect them from snapping.
4. I take a multivitamin that has a good vitamin B and C content—which helps hair growth.
5. Every month I make my own hair mask, a concoction of two eggs and mayonnaise; it sounds a little messy and unappealing, but trust me—it works!